Biography - Mandy Rose
Welcome to the biography page for Mandy Rose. This page will inform you all you need to know about Mandy Rose. This page will be updated frequently. So keep checking it as much as you can.
Who is Mandy Rose?
Amanda Rose Saccomanno aka Mandy Rose was born on July 18, 1991 in Westchester county, New York, which is a suburb just northeast of New York City.
Mandy has a career as an American professional wrestler and television personality signed to WWE and appearing on the television show Total Divas.
Mandy Rose is her ring name and she performs under the Raw brand for WWE. Prior to being signed with WWE, Mandy had a career as a fitness and figure competitor.
Mandy Rose comes from an Italian-American family and is the youngest of four siblings. She attended college at Iona College in New York.
Mandy currently lives in Orlando, Florida with her soon to be husband and longtime boyfriend, Michael Lubic. Mandy made her debut into wrestling in August of 2015.
Her billed height is five foot four inches tall and her billed weight as a wrestler is 120 pounds. He trainers are Booker T, Billy Gunn, Lita and Sara Del Rey.
Mandy Rose Quick Facts
- Full Name: Amanda Rose Saccomanno
- Born: July 18, 1991 (age 27)
- Birth Sign: Cancer
- From: Westchester County, New York.
- Does Mandy Rose have nudes?: NO
- Real Life Job: Superstar For WWE
- Height/Weight: 5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm/ 56 kg or 123.5 lbs
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Skin Color: Tanned
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Length: Very Long
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Shoe: N/A
- Bra Size: N/A
- Tattoos: None
- She is of Irish and Italian heritage.
- Placed 2nd overall in the 2015 WWE Tough Enough competition.
- Mandy Rose made her main roster debut on November 20, 2017 for the WWE Monday Night Raw Brand.
- On January 28, 2018 Mandy Rose was part of the very 1st ever Royal Rumble Match in 2018.
- In 2018 she was drafted to the Smackdown Brand
- In February 2018 she was part of the 1st ever Womens Elimination Chamber Match
- She was the runner up for the inaugural WWE Women's Tag Team Championship with her partner Sonya Deville in Feburday 2019.
Mandy Rose: Behind the curtian.